CTL and NCLab have teamed up to offer a training opportunity for teachers, coaches, and teacher-librarians in southern Nevada. Become an NCLab-certified educator by attending a full-day training. Learn how to use games as a strategy for learning, find ways to bring coding into your school, and explore NCLab's course offerings in person.
Check out the details below or by downloading this PDF >>.
- Who: Teachers, coaches, and teacher-librarians from Nevada Ready 21 schools. The opportunity is available to only around 30 people.
- What: Introduction to Game-based Learning with NCLab
- When: Saturday, March 4, 2017 from 8:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M.
- Where: CCSD Curriculum and Professional Development Building (map)
- More details: The training opportunity is offered at no charge to Nevada Ready 21 schools. Lunch is included!