The combine edits feature works with any type of WeVideo project including collaborative, shared, and personal projects. All you need is two or more video edits and WeVideo open in a browser window. Here's how to do it:
- From the project menu, open the project.
- Select all the videos you would like to combine.
- Right-click on the selected videos. Click "combine edits."
- Select the order of the clips.
- That's it! A new window will open with all of the video edits combined into one.
Watch the video below for a tutorial on how to combine edits within a WeVideo project then work the move into your next lesson!