- Promotes personal and social responsibility
- Planning, critical thinking, reasoning, creativity, and collaboration are presented
- Harnesses communication skills (interpersonal and presentation needs)
- Enables visualizing and decision making
- Stimulates cross-cultural understanding
- Allows for students to assess how and when to use technology and to choose the most appropriate tool for the task.
- The project meets a real need in the world beyond that classroom, or the products that students create are used by real people.
- The project focuses on a problem, issue or topic that is relevant to students' lives or on a problem/issue that is being faced by adults.
- The project sets up a scenario or simulation that is realistic, even if it is fictitious.
- The project involves tools, tasks, or processes used by adults in real settings and by professionals in the workplace.
PBL Project Search
A Step-by-Step Guide to the Best Projects